Home Made Red Chilli Powder is the most widely used universal spice powder. All around the world chilli is used in daily lives in many different cuisines because it adds pungency, taste, flavour, and colour to the dishes.
Home Made Red Chilli Powder Benefits
- One can find Vitamin C in huge amounts
- Works as a water-soluble antioxidant
- Contains Vitamin B, carotene, and minerals like iron, magnesium, and potassium
- Improves metabolism and blood circulation
- Can work as a pain reliever and anti-bacterial as well
- Helps to clear the congested respiratory system
- Helps in reducing weight and hastens digestion
- In overweight people, it reduces LDL cholesterol
- Improves the immune system as it contains Vitamin A, B, and C
- Helps in the treatment of arthritis, psoriasis etc. as it is anti-inflammatory.
Uses of Home Made Red Chilli Powder
- Fresh or dried chillies are used to make hot sauce
- One of the essential ingredient of the spice mixture as curry powder
- In almost all Indian dishes it is used to add taste, colour, and flavour.
- Used as a seasoning agent in soups as chilli sauce
- Used in preparing pickles, snacks, and curries
- Also works as a non-toxic weapon for pepper spray