- Black pepper is known as the king of spices and is widely used in cuisines all over the world.
- The origin of black pepper is specifically from the Western Ghats of Kerala state in India.
- Black pepper is known as the second most commonly used spice in the kitchens all around the globe.
- From herbal usage to beauty treatments, the black pepper has a wide variety of uses one can ever dream of.
We at Spice Basket know how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition, and on time. So we use a large network of couriers to deliver your products to you as early as possible.
- Depending upon the location, the product is delivered to you in 3-12 workings days after it has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- Free shipping is available on all products, subject to a minimum order value. A Non-Refundable charge of Rs. 50/- will be applied to all orders below Rs. 500/-
- The whole order amount including any delivery charges will be refunded if the order is cancelled or lost in transit by us.