- Black pepper is known as the king of spices and is widely used in cuisines all over the world.
- The origin of black pepper is specifically from the Western Ghats of Kerala state in India.
- Black pepper is known as the second most commonly used spice in the kitchens all around the globe.
- From herbal usage to beauty treatments, the black pepper has a wide variety of uses one can ever dream of.
Have you struggled to find out fresh green cardamom online in India for making tasty cuisines? Get high-quality green Kerala cardamom you’ll enjoy without spending more money. Our fresh green cardamom is from the land of spices - Kerala. We are collecting green cardamom from the farmers directly. Hence we ensure that the aroma and taste of this cardamom are there.
- The cinnamon roll is a popular spice used even from the ancient era.
- Cinnamon is known for its ability to impart taste in beverages and foods.
- The medicinal properties of cinnamon are globally renown.
- We promise you that your mouth will be in debt to you forever when you open the packaging for the Cinnamon sticks you buy from spice basket.
- Just powder them, store them in a tight jar and use sprinkle them on your coffee as you like it!
- Turmeric is a spice used widely in Asia for hundreds and thousands of years.
- Turmeric has a wide variety of health benefits and hence it is used in treatments methods around the world like Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Chinese medicine.
- Turmeric is popularly used in both savoury dishes as well as sweet dishes.
- Green cardamom powder is an ancient spice that is used in sweet dishes in the middle east and gulf countries.
- Indians use green cardamom often in Masala chai and traditional Indian sweets.
- Indian and Nepal curry masala powder always contains some bit of green cardamom always.
- It is one of the most expensive spices in the world.
- Green cardamom has many health benefits. It helps to remove/neutralize the bad breath odors.
- There are 2 common varieties of cardamoms in India - Malabar Kerala cardamom and Mysore cardamom.
- Cardamom is widely used in the preparation of Biryani and meats in India.
Home Made Red Chilli Powder can set the taste buds on fire, and sometimes the tummy too! It is basically a spice blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chilies that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder. It is generally used to add spice to otherwise bland foods.
Homemade Turmeric Powder is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics.