- Green cardamom powder is an ancient spice which is used in sweet dishes in the middle east and gulf countries.
- Indians use green cardamom often in Masala chai and traditional Indian sweets.
- Indian and Nepal curry masala powder always contains some bit of green cardamom always.
- It is one of the most expensive spices in the world.
- Green cardamom has many health benefits. It helps to remove/neutralize the bad breath odours.
- There are 2 common varieties of cardamoms in India - Malabar cardamom and Mysore cardamom.
- Cardamom is widely used in the preparation of Biryani and meats in India.
Scroll To Top
Start typing to see products you are looking for.