Have you struggled to find out fresh clove online in India for making tasty cuisines? Get high-quality cloves you’ll enjoy without spending more money. Our fresh cloves are from the land of spices – Kerala. We are collecting cloves from the farmers directly. Hence we ensure that the aroma and taste of the cloves are there.
Have you struggled to find out fresh dry ginger in India for making tasty cuisines? Get high-quality dry ginger online that you’ll enjoy without spending more money. Our fresh dry ginger is from the land of spices – Kerala. We are collecting dry ginger from the farmers directly. Hence we ensure that the aroma and taste of the ginger are there.
- Turmeric is a spice used widely in Asia for hundreds and thousands of years.
- Turmeric has a wide variety of health benefits and hence it is used in treatment methods around the world like Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Chinese medicine.
- Turmeric is popularly used in both savory dishes as well as sweet dishes.
- Green cardamom powder is an ancient spice that is used in sweet dishes in the middle east and gulf countries.
- Indians use green cardamom often in Masala chai and traditional Indian sweets.
- Indian and Nepal curry masala powder always contains some bit of green cardamom always.
- It is one of the most expensive spices in the world.
- Green cardamom has many health benefits. It helps to remove/neutralize the bad breath odors.
- There are 2 common varieties of cardamoms in India - Malabar Kerala cardamom and Mysore cardamom.
- Cardamom is widely used in the preparation of Biryani and meats in India.