Have you struggled to find out fresh clove online in India for making tasty cuisines? Get high-quality cloves you’ll enjoy without spending more money. Our fresh cloves are from the land of spices – Kerala. We are collecting cloves from the farmers directly. Hence we ensure that the aroma and taste of the cloves are there.
Have you struggled to find out fresh dry ginger in India for making tasty cuisines? Get high-quality dry ginger online that you’ll enjoy without spending more money. Our fresh dry ginger is from the land of spices – Kerala. We are collecting dry ginger from the farmers directly. Hence we ensure that the aroma and taste of the ginger are there.
- Turmeric is a spice used widely in Asia for hundreds and thousands of years.
- Turmeric has a wide variety of health benefits and hence it is used in treatments methods around the world like Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Chinese medicine.
- Turmeric is popularly used in both savoury dishes as well as sweet dishes.
Have you struggled to find out the fresh ginger powder in India for making tasty cuisines? Get high-quality ginger powder online that you’ll enjoy without spending more money. Our fresh ginger powder is from the land of spices – Kerala. We are collecting it from the farmers directly. Hence we ensure that the aroma and taste of the ginger powder are there.
- Green cardamom powder is an ancient spice that is used in sweet dishes in the middle east and gulf countries.
- Indians use green cardamom often in Masala chai and traditional Indian sweets.
- Indian and Nepal curry masala powder always contains some bit of green cardamom always.
- It is one of the most expensive spices in the world.
- Green cardamom has many health benefits. It helps to remove/neutralize the bad breath odors.
- There are 2 common varieties of cardamoms in India - Malabar Kerala cardamom and Mysore cardamom.
- Cardamom is widely used in the preparation of Biryani and meats in India.
Home Made Red Chilli Powder can set the taste buds on fire, and sometimes the tummy too! It is basically a spice blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chilies that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder. It is generally used to add spice to otherwise bland foods.
Homemade Turmeric Powder is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics.
- Nutmeg mace is a spice that is widely used all over the world.
- Nutmeg mace is used to give taste to puddings, baked foods, confections, meats, vegetables etc...
- In Indian cuisine, especially Mughlai cuisine, nutmeg is used in many sweet as well as savoury dishes.
- In Kerala, nutmeg is used widely to prepare meat and to add flavours to desserts.
- Nutmeg Mace is sparingly used in garam masala too.