Spice Basket Chennai Spices
Spice Basket is Chennai’s leading online marketplace where buyers can easily access the best quality culinary products from most prominent spice sellers of Chennai. We deliver the best Chennai spices, spice powders, dry fruits and food gifts all over India. Shop now for spices like green cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, clove etc. Finding the best ingredient for your dishes is just a click away.
- Fast Delivery – We have multiple options for delivery like Registered Parcel, Speed Post, and Courier
- High quality spices – We are committed to deliver the best spices.
- Free shipping – Available on orders above INR 600 via registered parcel.
- 24/7 support
- Fresh spices – Fresh and pure grade spices without loosing the flavors and aroma as our older generation have experienced.
- Reasonable price
SpiceBasket.in is an online spice shop with base in the land of spices in India – Kerala. We selects the best of the spices from the farmers. We are committed to deliver high quality spices online.
- Black pepper is known as the king of spices and is widely used in cuisines all over the world.
- The origin of black pepper is specifically from the Western Ghats of Kerala state in India.
- Black pepper is known as the second most commonly used spice in the kitchens all around the globe.
- From herbal usage to beauty treatments, the black pepper has a wide variety of uses one can ever dream of.
- The cinnamon roll is a popular spice used even from the ancient era.
- Cinnamon is known for its ability to impart taste in beverages and foods.
- The medicinal properties of cinnamon are globally renown.
- We promise you that your mouth will be in debt to you forever when you open the packaging for the Cinnamon sticks you buy from spice basket.
- Just powder them, store them in a tight jar and use sprinkle them on your coffee as you like it!
- Turmeric is a spice used widely in Asia for hundreds and thousands of years.
- Turmeric has a wide variety of health benefits and hence it is used in treatments methods around the world like Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Chinese medicine.
- Turmeric is popularly used in both savoury dishes as well as sweet dishes.
- Green cardamom powder is an ancient spice which is used in sweet dishes in the middle east and gulf countries.
- Indians use green cardamom often in Masala chai and traditional Indian sweets.
- Indian and Nepal curry masala powder always contains some bit of green cardamom always.
- It is one of the most expensive spices in the world.
- Green cardamom has many health benefits. It helps to remove/neutralize the bad breath odours.
- There are 2 common varieties of cardamoms in India - Malabar cardamom and Mysore cardamom.
- Cardamom is widely used in the preparation of Biryani and meats in India.
- Nutmeg mace is a spice that is widely used all over the world.
- Nutmeg mace is used to give taste to puddings, baked foods, confections, meats, vegetables etc...
- In Indian cuisine, especially Mughlai cuisine, nutmeg is used in many sweet as well as savoury dishes.
- In Kerala, nutmeg is used widely to prepare meat and to add flavours to desserts.
- Nutmeg Mace is sparingly used in garam masala too.
- Star anise is one of the signature spice that is used in Indian, Chinese, Malaysian and Indonesian dishes.
- Star anise is one of the spice ingredients of famous chines 'five-spice powder'.
- Star anise is commonly used to flavour vegetables and meats.
- Including star anise in food has several health benefits.
- Another prominent use of star anise is in perfumes.
- Star anise is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which protects the body from cell damage due to toxins.